Community discussions

irghost
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: v6.43rc [release candidate] is released!

Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:22 pm

[admin@MikroTik] /ip cloud> print 
  ddns-enabled: yes
   update-time: no
on CHR last build
MTCNA MTCRE MTCTCE MTCUME MTCWE MTCIPv6E MTCINE
میکروتیک فا برای فارسی زبان ها
Mikrotik Certified Consultant
https://mikrotikfa.com

mlenhart
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:52 pm

wAP60G 240m link updated from rc32 to rc42, client not connecting any more in scan see signal but not connecting, back to 6.42.5 it is working again, but seem to me it is not stable as has been in 6.42.1.

Also please check scan for frequency 64800 seems to me it is not scanning that frequency when click scan button.
Fixes for connecting issues will be included in next RC version
I can confirm, LHG60 does not connect for more than few seconds, still disconnecting and reconnecting. Back on 6.42.5 - works again OK.

mistry7
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:19 pm

wAP60G 240m link updated from rc32 to rc42, client not connecting any more in scan see signal but not connecting, back to 6.42.5 it is working again, but seem to me it is not stable as has been in 6.42.1.

Also please check scan for frequency 64800 seems to me it is not scanning that frequency when click scan button.
Fixes for connecting issues will be included in next RC version
I can confirm, LHG60 does not connect for more than few seconds, still disconnecting and reconnecting. Back on 6.42.5 - works again OK.
same here

CoMMyz
just joined

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:09 am

If you remove the w60g interface from getting added to bridge, the link works. otherwise it reconnects constantly.

Please fix ;)

LeftyTs

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:21 am

I wonder if the same limitations and/or problems apply to LHGG-60ad. Anyone installed them? We are expecting a pair of those and I was wondering what would be the best stable ROS for it. It will be a production link so stability is a must.

strods
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:05 am

amokkatmt - If your router can reach cloud server over IPv6, then Cloud should resolve to IPv6 address instead of IPv4. That happens automatically;
npero, mlenhart, mistry7, CoMMyz - Improvements on this version have had some side affects that will be resolved in upcoming rc releases;
notToNew - Problem was present because upgrade was made directly from pre-6.41 release. With rc42 upgrade from these versions should work just fine regarding this matter;
nz_monkey, msatter - This device does not have anything to show under System/Health menu. As you can see, this product does not have anything listed under "Other" as a monitoring tool (https://mikrotik.com/product/cap_ac), but for example, this one does (https://mikrotik.com/product/RB1100Dx4);
sutrus, LeftyTs - Please contact support@mikrotik.com regarding this matter;
irghost - Can you reach cloud.mikrotik.com from your device? I recommend that you contact support@mikrotik.com;
LeftyTs - Do not ever use an rc version on important devices. Rc versions are released strictly for testing purposes (for your test labs, not for real life scenarios).

eworm
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:08 am

amokkatmt - If your router can reach cloud server over IPv6, then Cloud should resolve to IPv6 address instead of IPv4. That happens automatically;
Does it resolve to IPv6 address exclusively then? That would be a real issue for be, because I have devices connected via dual stack, but connect to them from IPv4-only networks.

mlenhart
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:11 am

I wonder if the same limitations and/or problems apply to LHGG-60ad. Anyone installed them? We are expecting a pair of those and I was wondering what would be the best stable ROS for it. It will be a production link so stability is a must.
6.42.5 (latest current till now) works OK for me.

strods
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:12 am

At the moment RouterOS tries to resolve cloud2.mikrotik.com IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. After that tries to reach IPv4 server, if server is reachable over IPv4, then this address will be used. if IPv4 server is not reachable, then try to use IPv6. At the moment IPv6 cloud is used as a fallback.

Chupaka
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:39 pm

So, if RouterOS connects to the Cloud via IPv4 address, it adds 'A' record, and via IPv6 it adds 'AAAA' record? Can we have adding both records, or at least force A record to be added? I have ipip tunnels between routers, and I don't think they will work if address changes from A to AAAA after upgrade/reboot...
Russian-speaking forum: http://forum.mikrotik.by. Welcome!

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

¡ɹǝ|SOɹǝʇnoɹ ʞıʇoɹʞıW ɯ‚|

MikroTik. Your life. Your routing.

nescafe2002
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:43 pm

Fallback? That's worrying.. I'd rather have IPv6 as an optional feature.

I'm hosting several services on IPv4 endpoints (NATted to internal servers, DNS entry CNAME'd to mynetname.net).
Some services could be hosted via IPv6, but they'd have different IPv6 address (no IPv6 NAT possible).
Some services cannot be hosted via IPv6.

If cloud update fails somehow, I'd rather have the old IPv4 entry stay the same than to suddenly have an IPv6 address which would break all of the hosted-behind-the-MT services.

nkourtzis
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:00 pm

I would better have two separate checkboxes in /ip cloud, one for IPv4 and one for IPv6. Depending on which option is checked, DNS records for the automatically generated FQDN should be created for the IPv4 address, the IPv6 address or BOTH. Even better, have two automatically generated FQDNs, one with a "-ip4" and one with "-ip6" suffixes after the serial number and associate each with the respective address.

mkx

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:48 pm

Even better, have two automatically generated FQDNs, one with a "-ip4" and one with "-ip6" suffixes after the serial number and associate each with the respective address.
Why do you think two DNS names (one with A record and one with AAAA record) is better than having one DNS name with both A and AAAA records?
BR,
Metod

sindy
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Because that way you can explicitly choose using which protocol you want to connect to the device by choosing the corresponding domain name :-)
Instead of writing novels, post /export hide-sensitive. Use find&replace in your favourite text editor to systematically replace each occurrence of any public IP address potentially identifying you by a distinctive pattern such as my.public.ip.1.

nkourtzis
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:58 am

Even better, have two automatically generated FQDNs, one with a "-ip4" and one with "-ip6" suffixes after the serial number and associate each with the respective address.
Why do you think two DNS names (one with A record and one with AAAA record) is better than having one DNS name with both A and AAAA records?
Because if for example you have a network with different restrictions for IPv4 and IPv6, you can explicity choose which protocol to use to manage the devices, instead of the device deciding for you.

strods
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:08 pm

Version 6.43rc44 has been released.

Before an upgrade:
1) Remember to make backup/export files before an upgrade and save them on another storage device;
2) Make sure the device will not lose power during upgrade process;
3) Device has enough free storage space for all RouterOS packages to be downloaded.

MAJOR CHANGES IN v6.43:
----------------------
!) api - changed authentication process (https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:API#Initial_login);
!) backup - do not encrypt backup file unless password is provided;
!) btest - requires at least v6.43 Bandwidth Test client when connecting to v6.43 or later version server except when authentication is not required;
!) cloud - added IPv6 support;
!) cloud - added support for licensed CHR instances (including trial);
!) cloud - reworked "/ip cloud ddns-enabled" implementation (suggested to disable service and re-enable after installation process);
!) mac-telnet - require at least v6.43 MAC Telnet client when connecting to v6.43 or later version server;
!) radius - use MS-CHAPv2 for "login" service authentication;
!) romon - require at least v6.43 RoMON agent when connecting to v6.43 or later RoMON client device;
!) webfig - improved authentication process;
!) winbox - improved authentication process excluding man-in-the-middle possibility;
!) winbox - minimal required version is v3.15;
----------------------

Other changes in this release:

*) backup - added support for new backup file encryption (AES128-CTR) with signatures (SHA256);
*) crs326/crs328 - fixed untagged packet forwarding through tagged ports when pvid=1;
*) crs3xx - fixed tagged packet forwarding in 802.1ad aware bridges (introduced in 6.43rc13);
*) dhcpv6 - improved reliability on IPv6 DHCP services;
*) lte - added support for alternative SIM7600 PID;
*) sms - improved reliability on SMS reader;
*) w60g - temporary disabled distance measurement feature;

If you experience version related issues, then please send supout file from your router to support@mikrotik.com. File must be generated while router is not working as expected or after crash.

Note that release candidate versions are published strictly for testing purposes and should not be used on production routers.

pe1chl
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:53 pm

*) dhcpv6 - improved reliability on IPv6 DHCP services;
Please do not post change notes like that!
Is it another security issue? Is it recommended to update and/or are there workarounds for issues?

mrz
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:56 pm

If dhcpv6 was not working reliably for you then upgrade.

pe1chl
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:11 pm

In previous cases when such change notices were posted it became clear later that in fact there was a security problem that was being covered up.
(e.g. some buffer overrun with potential code execution, like in the webserver and the smb server)
Somewhat later the same fix appeared as a current version and everyone was urged to upgrade.
Later when all hell broke loose, we were referred back to the update we should have done because it was recommended, all "to improve reliability".

strods
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:55 pm

Not all of the problems can be summarized in one sentence. Or the cause of the problem can lead up to different consequences. Sometimes end-user even can not see software issue and that can be seen in supout file only by MikroTik staff. For example, DHCPv6 issue could lead to DHCPv6 service crash (can be seen only by MikroTik staff) and IPv6 services could not work or work incorrectly.

As you can see in 6.43rc release - we are improving changelog so important notes would be more noticeable. Also, for example, Winbox vulnerability issue was mentioned in changelog and special topics were made.

Cha0s
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:57 am

For example, DHCPv6 issue could lead to DHCPv6 service crash (can be seen only by MikroTik staff) and IPv6 services could not work or work incorrectly.
Could this, by any remote chance, be related to the issue described here?
DHCP is installed/enabled but not used at all on both ipv4/ipv6.

msatter
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:01 am

I agree that the release notes have improved much with the extra information. Then we have the ticket system that and it often unclear if a ticket is solved and I have written several time that a bug was not solved for me and then the line in the release notes was for an other bug in the same part of RouterOS.

If we could see if the ticket is resolved or still waiting, it would be great.
RB760iGS (hEX S) with the SFP being cooled.
Running:
RouterOS 6.43RC44 / Winbox 3.16 / MikroTik APP 0.69
Cooling a SFP module: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=132258&p=671105#p671105

strods
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:42 am

Cha0s - It is not possible to answer your question without seeing supout file from your router. As you know - if you think that there is a software issue on your router, then contact support@mikrotik.com.

pe1chl
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:57 am

As you can see in 6.43rc release - we are improving changelog so important notes would be more noticeable. Also, for example, Winbox vulnerability issue was mentioned in changelog and special topics were made.
Yes, it has certainly improved! good to see that warnings like that are now also visible when doing the one-click-upgrade from the router itself. Lots of people never look here so they do not see the warnings about winbox versions when they are not in the changelog.
There still could be some improvement in the clarity of one-line changelog notices, especially when using words like "reliability" that in the past have been used where "security" should actually have been written.

eworm
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:32 pm

*) backup - added support for new backup file encryption (AES128-CTR) with signatures (SHA256);
So encryption=rc4 is the old behaviour, encryption=aes-sha256 is the new one? What is the default if I do not specify the option?

mrz
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:35 pm

default now is aes-sha256

abcde
just joined

Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:00 am

Are you still working on hAP ac2's WiFi performance? I use laptop with Intel 7260 and WiFi performance is very poor (it fluctuates a lot within a huge range between 20 KB/s and 9 MB/s with average around 500 KB/s. The same laptop achieves 250 Mbit (which is what I pay for) when I use router provided by ISP (both stay almost in the same place).

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:32 am

Are you still working on hAP ac2's WiFi performance? I use laptop with Intel 7260 and WiFi performance is very poor (it fluctuates a lot within a huge range between 20 KB/s and 9 MB/s with average around 500 KB/s. The same laptop achieves 250 Mbit (which is what I pay for) when I use router provided by ISP (both stay almost in the same place).
What type of laptop do you have, do you know the WiFi chip and number of antennas it has? There are no known issues with the mentioned model, it works fine for most people
No answer to your question? How to write posts

sutrus
just joined

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:06 pm

Do you have updated wifi card drivers? Use the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant, or manually locate it.
He had the same problem and the update helped.

abcde
just joined

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:10 pm

What type of laptop do you have, do you know the WiFi chip and number of antennas it has? There are no known issues with the mentioned model, it works fine for most people
It's Sony Vaio Pro 13 (https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/sony-vaio-pro-13).
I suppose that this is the card: https://ark.intel.com/en/products/75440 ... ess-N-7260
I'm using 5 GHz N/AC (2.4 is disabled because I don't need it).
Please find useful parts of uname, lspci, systool and dmesg below.
Let me know if you need anything more.
# uname -a
Linux vp 4.17.5-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Jul 8 17:27:31 UTC 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lspci
01:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Wireless 7260 (rev 6b)
        Subsystem: Intel Corporation Dual Band Wireless-N 7260
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 44
        Region 0: Memory at f7c00000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8K]
        Capabilities: [c8] Power Management version 3
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI+ D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
        Capabilities: [d0] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+
                Address: 00000000fee08004  Data: 4023
        Capabilities: [40] Express (v2) Endpoint, MSI 00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <512ns, L1 unlimited
                        ExtTag- AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ FLReset+ SlotPowerLimit 0.000W
                DevCtl: Report errors: Correctable- Non-Fatal- Fatal- Unsupported-
                        RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr+ NoSnoop+ FLReset-
                        MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 128 bytes
                DevSta: CorrErr- UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #0, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Exit Latency L0s <4us, L1 <32us
                        ClockPM+ Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot- ASPMOptComp-
                LnkCtl: ASPM L1 Enabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- CommClk+
                        ExtSynch- ClockPM+ AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-
                LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
                DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Range B, TimeoutDis+, LTR+, OBFF Via WAKE#
                         AtomicOpsCap: 32bit- 64bit- 128bitCAS-
                DevCtl2: Completion Timeout: 16ms to 55ms, TimeoutDis-, LTR+, OBFF Disabled
                         AtomicOpsCtl: ReqEn-
                LnkCtl2: Target Link Speed: 2.5GT/s, EnterCompliance- SpeedDis-
                         Transmit Margin: Normal Operating Range, EnterModifiedCompliance- ComplianceSOS-
                         Compliance De-emphasis: -6dB
                LnkSta2: Current De-emphasis Level: -3.5dB, EqualizationComplete-, EqualizationPhase1-
                         EqualizationPhase2-, EqualizationPhase3-, LinkEqualizationRequest-
        Capabilities: [100 v1] Advanced Error Reporting
                UESta:  DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                UEMsk:  DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                UESvrt: DLP+ SDES+ TLP- FCP+ CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF+ MalfTLP+ ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                CESta:  RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- NonFatalErr-
                CEMsk:  RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- NonFatalErr+
                AERCap: First Error Pointer: 00, ECRCGenCap- ECRCGenEn- ECRCChkCap- ECRCChkEn-
                        MultHdrRecCap- MultHdrRecEn- TLPPfxPres- HdrLogCap-
                HeaderLog: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
        Capabilities: [140 v1] Device Serial Number 5c-51-4f-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx
        Capabilities: [14c v1] Latency Tolerance Reporting
                Max snoop latency: 3145728ns
                Max no snoop latency: 3145728ns
        Capabilities: [154 v1] Vendor Specific Information: ID=cafe Rev=1 Len=014 <?>
        Kernel driver in use: iwlwifi
        Kernel modules: iwlwifi

# systool -vm iwlwifi
Module = "iwlwifi"

Attributes:
    coresize            = "327680"
    initsize            = "0"
    initstate           = "live"
    refcnt              = "1"
    srcversion          = "A082116DEC439F44B0AAD63"
    taint               = ""
    uevent              = <store method only>

Parameters:
    11n_disable         = "0"
    amsdu_size          = "0"
    antenna_coupling    = "0"
    bt_coex_active      = "Y"
    d0i3_disable        = "Y"
    d0i3_timeout        = "1000"
    debug               = "0"
    disable_11ac        = "N"
    fw_monitor          = "N"
    fw_restart          = "Y"
    lar_disable         = "N"
    led_mode            = "0"
    nvm_file            = "(null)"
    power_level         = "0"
    power_save          = "N"
    swcrypto            = "0"
    uapsd_disable       = "3"

Sections:
    .altinstr_replacement= "0xffffffffc0a9da3d"
    .altinstructions    = "0xffffffffc0ab9f10"
    .bss                = "0xffffffffc0abeec0"
    .data.once          = "0xffffffffc0abd8f0"
    .data               = "0xffffffffc0abb300"
    .exit.text          = "0xffffffffc0a9da2c"
    .gnu.linkonce.this_module= "0xffffffffc0abeb80"
    .init.text          = "0xffffffffc0acd000"
    .note.gnu.build-id  = "0xffffffffc0a9e000"
    .orc_unwind         = "0xffffffffc0ab35dd"
    .orc_unwind_ip      = "0xffffffffc0aaf6c5"
    .parainstructions   = "0xffffffffc0aba090"
    .ref.data           = "0xffffffffc0abdd00"
    .rodata             = "0xffffffffc0a9e5c0"
    .rodata.str1.1      = "0xffffffffc0aa9bbb"
    .rodata.str1.8      = "0xffffffffc0aab858"
    .smp_locks          = "0xffffffffc0ab9f2c"
    .strtab             = "0xffffffffc0adab40"
    .symtab             = "0xffffffffc0ace000"
    .text               = "0xffffffffc0a7c000"
    .text.unlikely      = "0xffffffffc0a9da45"
    __bpf_raw_tp_map    = "0xffffffffc0abd900"
    __bug_table         = "0xffffffffc0abd0b0"
    __jump_table        = "0xffffffffc0abb000"
    __kcrctab           = "0xffffffffc0a9e490"
    __kcrctab_gpl       = "0xffffffffc0a9e4a0"
    __ksymtab           = "0xffffffffc0a9e030"
    __ksymtab_gpl       = "0xffffffffc0a9e070"
    __ksymtab_strings   = "0xffffffffc0aaf130"
    __mcount_loc        = "0xffffffffc0ab9488"
    __param             = "0xffffffffc0ab9c68"
    __tracepoints_ptrs  = "0xffffffffc0aba1b0"
    __tracepoints_strings= "0xffffffffc0aba280"
    __tracepoints       = "0xffffffffc0abe540"
    _ftrace_events      = "0xffffffffc0abdc20"

# dmesg | grep -i iwl
[    3.119352] iwlwifi 0000:01:00.0: enabling device (0000 -> 0002)
[    3.124355] iwlwifi 0000:01:00.0: loaded firmware version 17.948900127.0 op_mode iwlmvm
[    3.288512] iwlwifi 0000:01:00.0: Detected Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless N 7260, REV=0x144
[    3.314884] iwlwifi 0000:01:00.0: base HW address: 5c:51:4f:xx:xx:xx
[    3.516017] ieee80211 phy0: Selected rate control algorithm 'iwl-mvm-rs'
[    3.518324] iwlwifi 0000:01:00.0 wlp1s0: renamed from wlan0
Do you have updated wifi card drivers? Use the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant, or manually locate it.
He had the same problem and the update helped.
I don't use Windows, I don't have it installed. I use latest Linux kernel so yes, the driver is in latest version :) I use this latptop with many APs all over the world and it has no issues. As I said before, I get 250 Mbit in my house using router provided by my ISP where Mikrotik is not even close. Both routers are next to each other.

metricmoose

Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:23 am

Version 6.43rc40 has been released.

*) userman - fixed compatibility with PayPal TLS 1.2;
I hope it's not off topic, but when should we expect this to hit the current branch? I have a production userman router that seems to be having some recent Paypal issues lately.

tigro11

Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:22 pm

sorry for the question, but is it possible to make sure that when I paste a firewall rule script, the doubles are not loaded?

thank you

sindy
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:36 pm

How is that related to 6.43rc in particular? There is a different section on the forum for these questions, called Scripting.
Instead of writing novels, post /export hide-sensitive. Use find&replace in your favourite text editor to systematically replace each occurrence of any public IP address potentially identifying you by a distinctive pattern such as my.public.ip.1.

tigro11

Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:57 pm

sorry, delete message

hknet
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:44 pm

model: CRS317-1G-16S+
release: v6.43rc44

we use some ports with non-10G SFPs (ie 1G-SX and 1G-TX modules with fiber and copper).

those modules get auto negotiation 'incomplete', while claiming the link is ok but no working datatransmission can be established.

regards,
hk

crondrift
just joined

Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:50 am

model: hAP ac^2 (arm) - RouterBOARD D52G-5HacD2HnD-TC
release: v6.43rc44

I'm experiencing memory leakage. After 8 days of running, free RAM is down to ~90MB (starting at ~205MB after a fresh reboot). The device is "losing" ~14MB of free memory a day...

I don't have any fancy configuration, logs etc. are written external etc.

Anyone else getting this?

osc86
just joined

Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:39 pm

anyone noticing a memory leak that ends with a kernel panic? this is on a CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+ running v6.43rc44

SergeyMorozov
just joined

Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:39 pm

Anyone else getting this?
This is weekly graph on my hAP ac²