The application it's ready for the first betatesters.
Please send me one email to "my nick + gmail"
I will send you one link to the application.
At this moment the application can check each device added, getting info about:
- If the date+time of the device it's synched within the date+time of the computer running MtkManager
Once you have each device synched, you can:
- connect directly within WinBox without typing any password
- upgrade RouterOs version if it's needed
- upgrade firmware version if it's needed
We have login profiles. One or more devices can share the same username+password. They're needed obviously to enter the device.
We have scheduled profiles. After one upgrade RouterOs needs to be rebooted. You can reboot one or more devices with only a few clicks. Or you can schedule a reboot. We have schedule profiles, so we can set the same or different profiles for scheduled reboots. I added one option to reboot after some days at one specified hour+minutes, or to reboot the next week day.
The devices should have the api service enabled IP/Services/API
To fix or add
- You can select more than one device at a time, but the lines are not selected as they should. But it works.
- Add threads to the applications so we can do more things at the same time.
- Use SSL library to connect to the devices (enabling api-ssl on the devices).
. . //\/ e t . \/ i c i o u s ..