I would like to ask for recommendations for configuration for the following setup:
1. WAN station has RB850 with dedicated spare eth, where one groove 5hpn will be beamed up to the mountain station 1
2. two additional sites will connect to mountain station 1
3. there are some additional requirements at MS1 (web cvam, local guest WiFi, LoRa GW via eth, ...)
4. Mountain station2 is placed in lower hill to connect few local clients (via wlan), LoRa GW and web cam
5. Remote sites connected to Remote station1 can be either guests or remote site "tunneled" to LAN at WAN station (connected to other RB850 ports)
For start I am not asking for detailed configuration, just for general info, some basic stuff like which roles should be assigned to each router and what wireless connection should be first choice (mostly for longer links). Any suggestions for choosing other, more suitable configuration are also welcome. The models of the equipment shown on the diagram above are those I already have. They have been in use last 6 years, but now the old network was removed and I would like to use this in new setup, first to expand LoRaWAN and second, to bring internet to remote locations.