Have a single ssid authenticated by radius, with vlans assigned based on username/password.
- I've managed to get FreeRADIUS working with my router. My AP is a HAPAC2 (as CAP).
- Authentication with freeradius works great.
I cannot get the radius server to assign vlan.
I have done the following:
- copied and pasted the contents of https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:R ... dictionary into the freeradius dictionary file
- the setting for the user is as follows:
vl86 Cleartext-Password := "bm_vl86"
Mikrotik_Wireless_VLANID := 86,
Mikrotik_Wireless_VLANIDtype := 0
- The security setting is as follows
- The setting for RADIUS is as follow
Radius works as evidenced by the following status screen
What am I missing?