Community discussions

davood
just joined
Topic Author

How to set a default page within hotspot MikroTik to be open automatically after wifi connect

Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:01 pm

I'm trying to set a Default HTML Page to be opened after wifi connects automatically. Kinda like the Login page. I've tried writing a few javascript lines to make the redirect work but after redict, there is no content within my HTML.

Is it possible to set an HTML page instead of the login page to be opened directly after wifi connect with MikroTik?

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Re: How to set a default page within hotspot MikroTik to be open automatically after wifi connect

Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:51 pm

What would happen after? How would the user be logged in?
No answer to your question? How to write posts

Kornawell
just joined

Re: How to set a default page within hotspot MikroTik to be open automatically after wifi connect

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:08 pm

I'm trying to set a Default HTML Page to be opened after wifi connects automatically. Kinda like the Login page. I've tried writing a few javascript lines to make the redirect work but after redict, there is no content within my HTML.

Is it possible to set an HTML page instead of the login page to be opened directly after wifi connect with MikroTik?
Hey,
Did check your javascript frameworks?
I think you cant get more from Angular vs. React vs. Vue technology can help you with that. Angular vs. React vs. Vue is one of the primary choices in every web development process. The frontend framework you select influences almost everything: speed, and, therefore, cost of development, compatibility with other technologies, app speed and performance, and so on.
Last edited by Kornawell on Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arsalansiddiqui
just joined

Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:40 pm

Don't redirect. You can use login.html as your web page.