uberdome , JardinEspanol
I just attempted it from firmware 6.46.1 and 6.47beta19. Both failed the same way you described.
Yesterday someone from forum talk to my Telegram and I help him remotely with his R11e-LTE-4G.
Success was only at that settings:
- lhgr + R11e-LTE-4G is connected with APN settings distance=5 + dhcp-server disable on ether1.
- lhgr + R11e-LTE-4G reach internet from ether1 with distance 1 by dhcp-client
- upgrade lhgr ros to v4.67beta19 with boot-firmware too.
- windows 10 share by ICS from wifi to LAN the internet and provide internet to lhgr
Means upgrade firmware at lhgr+R11e-LTE-4G from 04 to 07 version was possible with
- active and running lte1
- internet not from lte1 but receive from ether1
- only at lhgr ros v4.67beta19
R11e-LTE-4G can not be >set band=""< because WinBox give error like "only max 5 band at ones" and I first time reach this limitation.
R11e-LTE-4G not work him the info lte1 - not supported ?! Does anyone can use it at this modem? Of coude CFUN=1 means full functionality.