Community discussions

MikroTik App

AdrienAxone
just joined
Topic Author

Monitoring output module on alarm

Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:45 am

Hi team,

My name is Adrien and i work in the company Axone in France specializes in safety.

I recently set up monitoring by the dude at one of my clients.

I was able to go all my equipment but I would like to be able to drive a dry contact module in order to switch outputs.

I have the command that can control the outputs but I would like to automate that in case of alarms.

Thank you

cordially
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

geoffsmith31
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Monitoring output module on alarm

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:27 am

Salut Adrien,
I'm not sure what version of Dude you are running but I run ver 4b3 on Windows Server OS. This version has an "Execute on Server" notification capability, which means that you can write a Windows script to do whatever you want when a probe goes into error. Since 4b3 Dude will only run on Mikrotik RouterOS and the "Execute on Server" notification no longer exists. I have experimented with the "ROS Command" notification in the later versions of Dude, but unfortunately it does not suit my purpose. You may be able to make use of that notification as a way to do what you need. Alternatively, if you have another system that can initiate a script when it receives an email, you may be able to trigger it by having Dude send it an email alert?

Bonne chance