I bought a CRS305-1G-4S+IN switch and installed it today. At first it worked fine, when it came with RouterOS.
Since doing some updates and booting to SwitchOS, the device is not reachable. A hardware reset didn't help.
Following steps were done:
1. Booted switch first time
2. Installed latest stable RouterOS update
3. Disabled all packages in RouterOS (Except "System")
4. Switches Boot mode to SwOS at System --> Routerboard
5. Initiated reboot with System --> Reboot
6. Tried to reach the default IP 192.168.88.1 (which wasn't changed before) via HTTP, recognized it's not reachable
7. Performed a hardware reset via Reset button (5s and more than 5s), still not reachable
After then, I looked up the link from my main RouterOS device to the CRS305.
The link state is up, /ip neighbor print shows me the MAC of the CRS305, but not the IP - there does not seem to be an IP configured right now.
Could someone please help me to reach my device?