I've an issue with newly purchased RB4011iGS+. It occasionally become inaccessible.
It happened twice, today and two or three months ago. When it happens,
- Inaccessible via ssh, winbox, www.
- Only responds to ICMP ping.
- RSTP is not working.
- Logging to file is stopped.
- Other services seems working (including Bonding, EoIP tunnel, IP NAT).
I can't reproduce the issue.
- The load is very light. Based on graph, CPU < 2%, Memory < 64M.
- The temperature is below 40C.
- This time the version is 6.44.5, the last time is 6.45.5 or 6.45.6.
- After a reboot, it's back to normal. There is no strange log before the log stops.
I've connected a loop with this RB4011 and two switches (CSS326-24G-2S+ and Unifi US‑8‑150W). When this issue happens, a broadcast storm is generated from RB4011. The storm can be stopped by disconnect the loop manually (unplug the cable, or disable ports on switch) , but RB4011 is still inaccessible. If I directly connect any two ports (under same bridge) on RB4011, it also causes the broadcast storm, which should not be happened in a normal condition, with RSTP protocol enabled.
Autosupout.rif was generated automatically shortly after the log was stopped. Maybe it already knows something.
supout.rif was generated after I rebooted the RB4011.
I hope the supout files are helpful.