Here's the config i have:
- Mikrotik router @ my home with 2 ISPs.
- Mikrotik router @ a IX.
- MikrotikOS router @ a worldwide ISP.
My Home router connects to:
- ISP 1 with BGP session.
- ISP 2 (no BGP here).
- Mikrotik router @ IX by GRE and BGP session.
- Mikrotik router @ worldwide ISP with GRE and BGP session.
- A 3rd anti-ddos ISP with GRE and BGP session.
The config is pretty simple. I announce my IP ranges to internet on ISP1, IX, worldwide and anti-ddos ISP.
Now, i want to send the traffic from worldwide ISP to anti-ddos ISP. How can i do this? Take note that i don't have a router or can control the announcements on anti-ddos ISP.
Mainly, i want to announce on worldwide ISP that the route should go thru anti-ddos.
Is this possible?