Community discussions

MUM Europe 2020

codelogic
just joined
Topic Author

ROS v7 Beta 5 - Web GUI?

Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:26 am

I just want to confirm some behavior on my RB760iGS for V7 Beta. I'm able to log into the Web GUI exactly one time after booting and it seems to work correctly. After I log out I'm no longer able to connect and the browser reports ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED, unless I reboot the router, then I can log in again successfully for a single time. Is this expected behavior for the V7 Beta at this time?

Accessing the CLI via SSH still works perfectly fine, as usual. I really appreciate the MikroTik developers hard work on this version and I'm really looking forward to final release of this one :)

Sob
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: ROS v7 Beta 5 - Web GUI?

Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:18 pm

I checked with CHR and it doesn't happen there. Only when I click logout button, I'm returned to login page and it shows red "ERROR: Internal Server Error" under form. But it still works and I can login back right from there, or it I open the page again in same or different browser.
People who quote full posts should be spanked with ethernet cable. Some exceptions for multi-topic threads may apply. Not intended as incentive for masochists.