Everything goes well but WiFi is having hiccups. This doesn't look normal to me...
- There is no interference in the area, no one else is using 5Ghz - I've tried different channels regardless.
- Tried different channel widths.
- The only device connected on the wireless is the Oculus Quest.
- The device is 2 meters away on a shelf and I have line of sight.
- I'm running RouterOS v6.46.4 (stable) and 6.46.4 firmware.
(PC to Oculus Quest via Routerboard)
(PC to Routerboard via Ethernet)
I'm out of ideas....
Thank you for your time