Community discussions

MikroTik App

gavizode
just joined
Topic Author

authorization issue

Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:29 am

After graduation, Paul and I had gone our separate ways; I had become a programmer and Paul got a placement doing something that he described as “a research company”. He never was too specific about that nature of his work apart from labeling it as “various kinds of research https://www.dreckigerjonas.com/de/ ”.

For the first couple of years after Paul and I graduated, Paul would drive over every few months or so and we’d all go out together for a few drinks and a meal. Marie had kind of adopted him in her own way, accepting him as a harmless but close friend, who she genuinely seemed to care about. She felt sorry for him and had even tried to tempt some of her female friends to look past his outer façade of creepiness and go out with him. Sadly, but predictably, these valiant efforts to hook him up with someone rarely survived past more than a semi-awkward first date.

Sometimes, on rare occasions I would notice Paul checking Marie out, giving her a glancing look that lingered just a little too long, as his eyes took in the profile and particularly her shapely breasts, especially if for some reason or other, Marie’s nipples (unknown to her) had started to become vaguely noticeable through her bra, but to his credit, he never overstepped the boundary and to be honest I never minded him looking; I always figured there was no harm in him looking and it kind of amused me. It was obvious to me that in some ways he fancied her too.

Anyway, leaving memories of university life behind and returning again to the current time, it had been more than a few years since we’d last seen Paul. Over time we’d basically gone our separate ways, having established our respective careers in different cities. However, out of the blue one night we got a phone call. Marie answered and appeared happy to inform me that it was a call from Paul. He was calling to say that he would be traveling to our town over the weekend for a work-related visit on Monday and suggested we go for a drink and a meal together like old times. Without hesitation we eagerly accepted, and both looked forward to catching up with him and freely offered our spare room instead of him having to stay at a hotel.

When Friday finally arrived, we were preparing to go out, Marie returned to the bedroom having taken a shower and washing her hair in a fairly plain white t-shirt bra and panties with a pink lacy front panel and trim. She never seemed to be comfortable being completely naked in front of me anymore, but that was life and I was becoming resigned to it. She pulled on a pair of dark stay-up stockings that had the elasticated tops and would stay up themselves without any form of suspenders. Being still winterish, she slipped her head and arms through a white ribbed turtle-neck sweater, pulling it down as it clung to her body, before stepping into a royal blue mid-length, A-line skirt that came to just above her knees and a short white half-slip underneath. Nothing really sexy there, but it went together well as an outfit and really, she looked good in it; the stretchy sweater clung to her complementing the silhouette of her breasts, her dark brunette hair cascading down over her shoulders in a way that contrasted nicely against the white sweater. This outfit had always been one of my personal favorites because I loved the way it accentuated her figure.

Right on time the doorbell chimed and there was Paul; like us, a few pounds heavier, but not so bad given his size and of course a few years older than the last time we’d seen him, but looking past that, he was the basically same great guy. Following on from the initial greetings and pleasantries, we headed out, calling a minicab to take us into town to a popular pub and restaurant. The evening was just like the old days and time slipped by easily. We obviously had a lot to catch up on and gossip about and both Marie and I wondered how his career was developing and in specific Marie was more interested in his social life or rather his dating life had developed since leaving university https://thelivenudecam.com . Sadly, it seemed not to have changed so much, with no one notable relationship worth mentioning in his life. I was genuinely saddened and frustrated for him; he was a good guy and deserved better, despite his slightly unusual appearance. With not having to drive, the drinks flowed pretty steadily too. It was unusual for Marie to drink much these days, being usually good to go with just one Gin and Tonic, but on this particular night, Paul was clearly enjoying our renewed pub night and for some reason seemed to be enjoying trying to get Marie tipsy; Despite her half-hearted protestations, he would insist on keeping her glass refilled, returning from the bar with doubles whenever her glass neared empty. By 10:00pm all three of us were surprisingly well on the way to being more than a little inebriated but as no one had to drive we really didn’t care too much.
Last edited by gavizode on Thu May 06, 2021 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WeWiNet
Long time Member
Long time Member

Re: authorization issue

Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:25 am

Try access via IP and via MAC address (double click the MAC address) in winbox under "neighbors" tab.
Reboot the device and retry.

Try same via webfig.

If nothing helps reset the box... (hold reset button and plug power, when LED starts flashing release it).