Community discussions

MikroTik App

jazzLinda49
just joined
Topic Author

RADIUS Server Management and Accessment

Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:16 pm

Hey Guys,
I need your help, I have access to ROS of my ISP quite a long time now and learnt most things from this forum...
But i need help as i have access to all mikrotiks which my isp uses but the're provisioning everything on their RADIUS Server and i want to access it for Educational purposes not harming anything As i told i have access to all mikrotiks a long time ago but i still NOT even rebooted the router or switch bcoz i know that "With great Power Comes Great Responsibilities" AND following that i also been able to access other Ubiquiti devices and other's Routers (other users) from my side BUT there's a break i am not able to know that which Radius Server my ISP is using (every router connected to PPPoE Server Binding)... so I'm too curious to know which Radius Server they're using and how it is accessible from outside.
When i bought a Plan the were managing and creating my account at my home, means they can access outside that Radius Server BUT at that time i was Totally NOT Related about Mikrotiks and Ubiquitis, etc(Networking too 😝) i learnt Too much by Buying this Plan and want to grow my knowledge More and more. there are total of 200 users... AND my isp is using ROS v6.29.x
Hence if any SuperHuman who can handle my curiousness so Plz reply to this Post...
(Thx in Advance)