Community discussions

MikroTik App

Elylonely
just joined
Topic Author

problems accessing hAP lite

Tue May 18, 2021 5:40 pm

good, can someone help me? Since yesterday morning I have been trying to access a hAP lite router that I had to update, the thing is that I update from the winbox interface and since then every 2 or 3 min all the lights turn on and then turn off and so on and since then Can not access through the netinstall either, can someone give me a solution?

loloski
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: problems accessing hAP lite

Thu May 20, 2021 4:38 pm

Hi,

try netinstall to update a device i suspect it's brick due to previous attempt to update firmware, just disable all network interface in your computer except the LAN Ethernet before running netinstall the wiki is very clear on this try that and netinstall will work for you!

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu May 20, 2021 5:12 pm

>>>Can not access through the netinstall either<<<

Elylonely
just joined
Topic Author

Thu May 20, 2021 7:24 pm

Hi,

try netinstall to update a device i suspect it's brick due to previous attempt to update firmware, just disable all network interface in your computer except the LAN Ethernet before running netinstall the wiki is very clear on this try that and netinstall will work for you!
I'm going to try the idea, by chance where can I get a version of the operating system?

loloski
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri May 21, 2021 4:39 pm

Hi,

if you are using hap lite this is it https://download.mikrotik.com/routeros/ ... 6.48.2.npk

2frogs
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri May 21, 2021 7:48 pm

You might also try netinstall with a different power supply for the hAP lite. It may not be providing the proper power needed for boot up.

Elylonely
just joined
Topic Author

Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:50 pm

You might also try netinstall with a different power supply for the hAP lite. It may not be providing the proper power needed for boot up.
do you think that is? The truth is, because of my work and others I have not been able to provide maintenance so I think today I am going to do it