Community discussions

MikroTik App

admfotad
just joined
Topic Author

Mikrotik Routerboard Lhgg Lte6 Kit Rblhggr&R11E-Lte6 -very low download speed with LTE

Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:54 pm

Hi,
I'm struggling with new Mikrotik Routerboard Lhgg Lte6 Kit Rblhggr&R11E-Lte6- external antenna with LTE. At the beginning i was thinking it's operator's bts problem but it isn't. The probles is very low download speed with this antenna mounted outside of the house a bit above top of the roof. What i did a bought another sim card of the same operator and i placed it in Huawei b525 router inside of the House. Then i forced mikrotik to use CA 1800+ 2600 and Huawei to use CA 1800+2600 with HManager and i did speed test. Does any1 have any idea why Mikrotik mounted externally has much lower download speed then Huawei b525 + LTE external antenna all inside of the house ?
There was the same problem with sim card of different LTE so it looks like this is Mikrotik problem.
I will attach screenshots with both speed tests.
If you have any ideas please let me know - maybe i should return this antenna to to shop as fast as possible.

Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Saeglopur
just joined

Re: Mikrotik Routerboard Lhgg Lte6 Kit Rblhggr&R11E-Lte6 -very low download speed with LTE

Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:41 pm

It pickups wrong towers? LHG is very directional - I have problem in river valley with constantly switching to signal which is reflects/bounces from opposite side. Did you use Cell Monitor and Cell Lock?