Community discussions

MikroTik App

Argadonis
just joined
Topic Author

NAT and VLAN with RouterOS

Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:37 pm

Hello,

I'm quite new to the MikroTik/RouterOS world and I have the following problem.

Right now I have network of managed switches that handle multiple VLANs and I want to replace one of the main switches with a MikroTick router. The picture attached shows how I see the VLANs distribution on the router (and it is also what I already have on the managed switch).
VLANs.png
This part I've already figured it out using the VLAN Example #1 (Trunk and Access Ports) from https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Interface/Bridge

The part I'm trying to figure out, if it is possible to be done, is this one - I have a /24 public IP class is routed on VLAN 100 and I want to add a WAN interface on this VLAN with one of the IPs, then add a LAN class to the router that is NATed trough this WAN interface and make it available via VLAN 1 (default). At the same time the VLAN 100 needs to be forwarded to some of ports along side VLAN 200 (another /24 public IPs class) and VLAN 300 that is local (all VLANs are tagged on the ports that are shared with the exception of VLAN 1)

Any hints are greatly appreciated.

Thank you all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.