Community discussions

MikroTik App

TUNG0407
Topic Author

OSPF receive one dst-address with two gateway

Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:05 pm

Dear ALL,

I'm setting the MPLS + OSPF network, the CPE are connecting to the two PE router, the CPE can receive the dst address from the two PE router, but i want to force the traffic via the PE router 1(10.1.8.1) , how to do this?

TungHo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

joegoldman
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: OSPF receive one dst-address with two gateway

Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:45 pm

You might be able to use filters to adjust distance on one vs the other imported route - as changing the interface cost will affect both.

Alternatively, deliver both PE's on a separate ports, or if it must remain single port, split it out in VLANs, this way you can adjust the cost of PE2 slightly higher so it always prefers PE1.

TUNG0407
Topic Author

Re: OSPF receive one dst-address with two gateway

Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:16 am

You might be able to use filters to adjust distance on one vs the other imported route - as changing the interface cost will affect both.

Alternatively, deliver both PE's on a separate ports, or if it must remain single port, split it out in VLANs, this way you can adjust the cost of PE2 slightly higher so it always prefers PE1.
i tried to use the filter to adjust distance, but donesnt work. Is there possible to receive two same dst-address split to two route?
our upstream provide said the circuit cant support vlan passthrough and Q-in-Q,