Community discussions

MikroTik App

luckylinux
just joined
Topic Author

LHGG LTE6 kit - Similar 5G solution ?

Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:12 am

I am interested in deploying an external LTE/5G combined solution (either antenna or antenna with integrated modem), since inside reception is very bad.

Is a product similar to the LHGG LTE6 kit but for use with both 4G-LTE & 5G coming soon ?

Thank you for your help :D

luckylinux
just joined
Topic Author

Re: LHGG LTE6 kit - Similar 5G solution ?

Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:00 am

Is there a way to contact Mikrotik sales to ask about this ? I seem to only find ways to contact consultants or technical support, but not internal sales :? .

mkx
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:34 am

If you're reseller, then MT sales will be willing to talk to you. If you're end user, then you'll be referred to a reseller of your choice. That's the way MT sales works, they completely out-sourced end-sales.

Besides, MT is keen on not mentioning new stuff in public until it's announced in newsletter. Which usually means the new product will not be available for another 6 months or more, so announcement in news letter is actually pretty early and if you don't find anything you like in recent newsletters, there won't be anything like it in foreseeable future.

luckylinux
just joined
Topic Author

Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:24 pm

Hi mkx,

Many thanks for your clarification.

Unfortunately I'm just a private customer, so I'm afraid none of the resellers will even thinking about replying, as it's usually the case :( .

I'll just get this one for my backup Internet connection then.

user18273

Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:35 pm

I'm also interested in to this.
As i know LTE6 kit have inside GSM module, and it's replaceable (correct me if i'm wrong).
Maybe there is option to buy only 5G module and replace it?