Community discussions

MikroTik App

diegogarcia
just joined
Topic Author

ECMP is not working

Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:35 pm

Hello friends, I have a problem with OSPF, I have an aggregated link in my internal network, which I would really like to see load balancing between them (ECMP), it turns out that for some reason this is not happening, OSPF is 100% operating and with equal costs on both sides, however it continues to randomly choose one of the links to operate and the other partially, detail the bandwidth between the links is also identical, it turns out that for some reason it is not balancing, in ip routes also shows that the ecmp is "working" with the two ips of the different ports pointing to the msm gateway that should be aggregating, but that doesn't happen, I'm only managing to aggregate the links by bounding but I prefer to use ECMP...someone already gone through this??? sorry for english, i'm from brazil and i used google translate i don't know if it was good haha, Below you will have some prints with the settings in my lab that is identical to the real one but in the lab....and even in the lab it doesn't work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.