Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:55 pm

Hello,
I have these 5 internet links from different ISP
- PPPoE Account1 16M/16M with real IP dedicated
- PPPoE Account2 16M/16M no real IP dedicated
- VDSL Account1 20M/3M variable from 2M to 20M
- VDSL Account2 20M/3M variable from 2M to 20M
- ADSL Open Speed 18M/0.5M variable from 2M to 18M

I installed these 5 links in a RB4011, with load balancing configuration using PCC method.
My knowledge about the PCC method is to load balance the traffic of users while using internet but in my case it's not suitable solution due of the differences between links bandwidth. actually I deduce that during checking my laptop from which port has being out, so I found that sometimes I reach internet from link1 (good internet speed),few moments later I reach internet from link3 (moderate internet speed), another time I reach internet from link5 (bad internet speed).

They have managers and main employees affected with this method so to make them working smoothly with stable connection, I think to create address lists with mangle rule mark routing and make sure to let this type of employees reach the internet from link1 for example.
Now my question is:
1- if the address lists with routing mark affect the routing configuration of load balancing ?
2- if the link1 get down the address list get out from other gateway configured as fail over or not ?

Sure if they have any other solution to resolve my problem I need your advice please.

Best Regards.