Community discussions

MikroTik App

WojtusW5
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Separate routing tables in RouterOS v7

Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:10 pm

Hello, I have a question regarding the configuration of routing traffic to different routing tables in RouterOS v7.

In RoSv6, wanting to redirect even very specific traffic (for example by specifying IP addresses, interfaces, port and protocol), I simply did routing mark, then adding routing in IP-> Route, I could choose the previously manually entered routing-mark.

In RoSv7 I see that first I have to add the routing table manually in Routing-> Tables and do the above operation by selecting the table name in IP-> Routes from the list as routing-mark.
I understand that up to this point the percentage will be the same as in the case of the configuration made in RoSv6?

However, by adding the Routing-> Rule option (all configuration below), can I make the traffic within my NS-e7 table not go to the main table, thus eliminating the need for a firewall that cuts this traffic?

My config:
/ip firewall mangle
add action=mark-routing chain=prerouting in-interface-list=L2TP_Interface_loc_NS-e7_staff new-routing-mark=NS-e7 passthrough=yes
/routing table
add disabled=no fib name=NS-e7
/routing rule
add action=lookup-only-in-table disabled=no routing-mark=NS-e7 table=NS-e7
/ip route
add disabled=no distance=1 dst-address=0.0.0.0/0 gateway=172.28.1.1 pref-src="" routing-table=NS-e7 scope=30 suppress-hw-offload=no target-scope=10