Community discussions

MikroTik App

roanwifi
just joined
Topic Author

wap LORA 868 : unable to send FSK packet

Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:39 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to send a FSK downlink packet from the gateway wAP R with a Lora 868 card (mk v 6.49.2)
I'm using the Chirpstack Gateway Bridge to send the JSON packet:

{"token":1,"downlinkID":"/6fwQWeFSMamBs5wpCvi+A==","items":[{"phyPayload":"MSAyIDMgUE9MTElUTyBJTkdMRVM=","txInfo":{"gatewayID":null,"frequency":868800000,"power":27,"modulation":"FSK","fsk_modulation_info":{"datarate":50000,"frequency_deviation":25000},"board":0,"antenna":0,"timing":"IMMEDIATELY","immediatelyTimingInfo":{}}}],"gatewayID":"oHPAAAEBgAg="}

via MQTT to gateway/a073c00001018008/command/down (my wapR gateway)
Then, the chirpstack gateway bridge is sending then the PULL_RESP packet to the wAP R:

{{"txpk":{"imme":true,"rfch":0,"powe":27,"ant":0,"brd":0,"freq":868.8,"modu":"FSK","datr":50000,"fdev":25000,"ipol":false,"size":20,"data":"MSAyIDMgUE9MTElUTyBJTkdMRVM="}}

which seems correct and then the wap receives it and transmits it but the end node is not receiving anything. I have checked with the spectrum analyzer and it seems that wapR is just sending a tone at the 868.8 Mhz but not the FSK signal (see attachment 2)

If I send FSK uplink from a node device, the wapR receives it correctly and forwards to chirpstack (see the correct FSK uplink in attachment 1)

Not sure if the wapR is not able to transmit FSK or some json property is missing in the "txpk" json objet or if this is a bug.

I would appreciate any help on this. Thanks
Antonio
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.