MikroTik App

prawira
Trainer
Trainer
Topic Author

Problem when MT as client of capsman

Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:27 pm

hi there,

i have a network at client sites with RB4011igs as main router and about 8 cAP-ac as CAP with CRS112-8P-4S as the switch for 6 APs in the middle. the datapath configured using vlan tagged with vlan-id 100 as default, and certains devices defined on access-list configured with vlan tagged with vlan-id 10

everything run normal as expected. the devices got the ip address as expected according to the vlan-id defined.

the problem come when using hap-mini as the client. if the wireless mode=station, it can get the ip address even with vlan tagged 10 or 100, but i need the ether1-3 to be bridged with wlan1. when the wireless-mode=station-bridge, it can not connected to the AP -- no connection on Layer 1. when the wireless mode=station-pseudobridge it can connect the the AP and get the IP addressfrom vlan-id 100 (as default from datapath), but can not get ip address from vlan-id 10 (when the wireless mac-address put on access-list with vlan tagged and vlan-id=10). the dhcp-server lease show status=offer

I am using ROS 6.47.10 long-term.

Let me know where need to be recheck

thank you

gotsprings
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Problem when MT as client of capsman

Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:47 pm

I think you may have to do some EoIP magic there.