Community discussions

MikroTik App

3nginizer
just joined
Topic Author

Change directory location of UM5FILES

Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:23 pm

Hello,

the internal storage of the router is completely full and I'm hoping for the possibility of changing directory location of the folder UM5Files to be stored in another storage. Thank you

bpwl
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Change directory location of UM5FILES

Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:55 pm

Hmmmm not documented in the CLI, it is not in the F1/Help list, not in the export, not in the export verbose ... It is in the webfig and Winbox
Klembord-2.jpg
By analogy to the older Usermanager it should be the same, but without the /tool, as in viewtopic.php?t=166724
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

3nginizer
just joined
Topic Author

Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:10 pm

Hmmmm not documented in the CLI, it is not in the F1/Help list, not in the export, not in the export verbose ... It is in the webfig and Winbox
Klembord-2.jpg
By analogy to the older Usermanager it should be the same, but without the /tool, as in viewtopic.php?t=166724
Thanks but that's the database path, I meant the html files for User-Manager under the directory: um5files
um5files.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bpwl
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:21 am

No idea, those are small compared to the DB. The database is moved to Disk1.
It looks like the um5files are in memory, not in the Flash, if they are in in Flash I expect Flash/um5files/PRIVATE as directories etc etc