Community discussions

MikroTik App

ipsysdan
just joined
Topic Author

routing tables

Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:46 pm

in router os 7 gui, routes in tables are gone; its cli only. is there any eta or will this functionality be put back? currently weve held off updating. if its buried or moved does anyone know where its new location is ? in router os 6, it was under ip, routes; the top right of this page had a small menu where you could choose which table to view the routes.

smyers119
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: routing tables

Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:00 am

I am on 7.1.3 and both ipv4/6 routes show up in winbox.

ipsysdan
just joined
Topic Author

Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:41 pm

ok, great thanks, but i was specifically asking about the webfig.

in version 6:

in version 7 its gone:

my question was simply to know an eta for when this functionality will be put back (or if it will)? or if this section still exists and has been moved (like routing tables are now found under routes -> tables).

elbob2002
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:48 pm

Seems fine on 7.1.3 and on 7.2RC4
webfig2.png
Webfig1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pe1chl
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:43 pm

The webfig gets no love lately. When you want to go to v7, you will have to decide between cmdline and winbox.

ipsysdan
just joined
Topic Author

Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:26 pm

elbob2002: your screenshots are exactly what im asking about. currently theres no way to select a 'routing table' to view/edit/etc the routes in that table, when you click on 'ip -> routes' you are presented only with the 'main' (or the 'all') routing table. 'tables' have moved to 'routing -> tables' and so i was asking if the 'routes' for these 'tables' had also moved, or if there was any idea if/when the functionality will be restored to the os7?

i dont personally have use for winbox. i did look at it today, and it appears to be the same; routes in tables dont appear to exist anywhere. its only possible to do this from the cli in routeros7.

pe1chl
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:36 pm

i dont personally have use for winbox. i did look at it today, and it appears to be the same; routes in tables dont appear to exist anywhere. its only possible to do this from the cli in routeros7.
That is just wrong! In winbox you can see and select routing tables. Maybe you need to familiarize yourself with the interface.

ipsysdan
just joined
Topic Author

Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:36 pm

routeros 6.49.2

routeros 7.1.3

ipsysdan
just joined
Topic Author

Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:38 pm

That is just wrong! In winbox you can see and select routing tables. Maybe you need to familiarize yourself with the interface.
ok, can you kindly please tell me where? its been my only question and whole reason for the post.

pe1chl
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:42 pm

In winbox you can add columns to your view (click on the down-arrow at the righthand side of the column headers and click "Show columns...", then enable the columns you want to see).
Also you can filter using the filtering icon in the icon bar (the funnel) where you can select the routing table you want to see.
At first you asked about webfig, and that does not provide these functions.