Community discussions

MikroTik App

darkfire
just joined
Topic Author

AZURE VPN S2S AND P2S

Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:50 am

I have followed this tutorial to configure the VPN in azure and in mikrotik.
https://www.informaticar.net/how-to-est ... k-routers/
The issue is that the router is subnetted, the connection comes from the provider to a router and then to the mikrotik router. In my network I have 192.168.22.0
There is a server inside, but because the mikrotik is subnetted, I cannot configure the router to access this server publicly, so VPN seems like a solution.
For that then I need to connect the network where the server is to azure (s2s) and also configure p2s in that vpn.
The virtual network that I have in Azure is 10.100.0.0/16 and I have a virtual machine to do the test.
Following the tutorial I have configured the mikrotik for the s2s connection, in ipsec it appears that the connection was established, but when pinging the virtual machine it does not reach it, nor does it reach the gateway in azure. Is the tutorial correct for what I require? Does anyone have a tutorial to achieve it? I'm new to these things

vcojocari
just joined

Re: AZURE VPN S2S AND P2S

Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:02 pm

Hi! Did you succeed to make the connection? I have exactly the same problem. If you can, please help me resolve this problem. Thanks