Community discussions

MikroTik App

pramirez
just joined
Topic Author

Ruteo IPv6 / IPv6 Routing

Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:07 pm

En español

Buenos dias, tengo una duda... mi proveedor me acaba de publicar 2 segmentos /48 de IPv6, pero esos segmentos estan en un router principal, llamese core,

esos segmentos los ocupo mover a otro mikrotik modelo ccr1072, pero no se como rutearlos para que estos funcionen en el ccr1072, ya lo trate de pasar por un tunel EOIP y en un principio si funciona pero despues de 10 o 15 clientes recibiendo IPv6 por pppoe como que deja de funcionar, ya que me marca en google test ipv6, tu no cuentas con ipv6 pero no tendras problema para navegar en paginas ipv6....

entonces quisiera saber como hago para pasar esos segmentos al segundo mikrotik y que estos tengan salida a internet, ya sea por dhcp-pd o pppoe... pero de preferencia por dhcp-pd, ya que por este metodo tampoco he podido hacerlo funcionar...

muchas gracias por leer este mensaje..

In English..

Good morning, I have a question... my provider has just published 2 segments /48 of IPv6, but those segments are in a main router, called core,

I use those segments to move to another mikrotik model ccr1072, but I don't know how to route them so that they work in the ccr1072, I already tried to go through an EOIP tunnel and at first it works but after 10 or 15 clients receiving IPv6 by pppoe as it stops working, since it marks me in google test ipv6, you do not have ipv6 but you will have no problem browsing ipv6 pages....

so I would like to know how I can pass those segments to the second mikrotik and that they have access to the internet, either by dhcp-pd or pppoe... but preferably by dhcp-pd, since I have not been able to make it work with this method either. ..

Thank you very much for reading this message.

smyers119
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Ruteo IPv6 / IPv6 Routing

Wed May 04, 2022 4:50 am

You currently route ipv4 right? It's the same concept. What are you having an issue with?

StubArea51
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Ruteo IPv6 / IPv6 Routing

Wed May 04, 2022 9:18 am

It sounds like you might be using the /48 as a configured subnet on the router that connects to your ISP. What you need to do is break the /48 into a smaller prefix on a nibble boundary like a /52 or /56.

Here is an article on routing IPv6 in MikroTik with DHCPV6-PD for subscribers

https://stubarea51.net/2018/09/14/wisp- ... your-wisp/