Community discussions

MikroTik App

nashzxc1
just joined
Topic Author

HELP! SSTP VPS SETUP

Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:30 pm

Hi can someone help me? i setup an SSTP Server in CHR. I have mikrotik clients connected to his server and i want to connect to the "Mikrotik Clients" without having myself as client? is this possible? pls help. thanks!

Sob
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: HELP! SSTP VPS SETUP

Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:33 am

It depends on what exactly you really need. If you just want to avoid using SSTP, perhaps you can make another static tunnel to your office/home and then you'll be able to connect to clients from there. Or depending on what "connect to clients" means, it could be possible (and also possibly insecure) to just forward some ports to them.

nashzxc1
just joined
Topic Author

Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:51 am

Hi thanks for the reply! how about this, i have a mikrotik at home and i will connect it to the SSTP Server, and i want to connect to the other SSTP Clients only using the LAN of my mikrotik at home. how can i do this? pls helppp thx.

Sob
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:35 am

Then connect home router as SSTP client to CHR, add route(s) to subnet(s) used by other clients connected to CHR, adjust firewalls on both home router and CHR if needed... and that's it. If you want more details, you'll have to first provide more details yourself, because nobody knows what exactly you configured so far, RouterOS has too many ways how to configure things.