Community discussions

MikroTik App

utas
just joined
Topic Author

GrooveA 52 ac, PCB RouterBOARD Groove G-52HPacn

Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:12 am

Good day. Help with component identification for RouterBOARD Groove G-52HPacn board.
Electronic elements were torn off due to through damage to the case.
Photos in the application. We need the type and ratings of the missing elements.
GrooveA 52 ac(forum).jpg
GrooveA 52 ac_элементы.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AidanAus
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: GrooveA 52 ac, PCB RouterBOARD Groove G-52HPacn

Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:46 am

there is nothing in Mikrotiks repair documentation for these components unfortunately(without Mikrotiks permission I will not be able to share this with you :/ ), so it looks like you would need to find someone that is a bit more knowledgeable in electronics than I am to assist with this :)

utas
just joined
Topic Author

Re: GrooveA 52 ac, PCB RouterBOARD Groove G-52HPacn

Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:20 am

Good day! I am an electronics designer myself. I will look for such a board for measurements, but it is discontinued and is no longer for sale. This makes searching difficult. I found out what the components are, it remains to find out their denomination, more precisely, under No. 1 and No. 2, I have already replaced the rest of the elements. No. 1 and No. 2 are resistors, I assume that No. 1 is within 22R, and No. 2 is denominated from 4.7k to 22k.
I found out that this is an SPI data exchange circuit with a FLASH chip. It would be enough for me to assign the output of the processor (the names of the circuits).