Community discussions

MikroTik App

Saraj
just joined
Topic Author

UM mass vouchers printed

Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:40 am

Hello. I’m able to print mass vouchers, but without identifying those vouchers belong to which profile, and belong to which month, also if i create new vouchers, the old vouchers will be included in the printed new vouchers
What criteria should we used in order to print the right vouchers that include:
1- date the vouchers created to avoid print old vouchers.
2- actual profile set as i have three profiles,1 month, 1week, 1day

Like for example
- print only the vouchers i create for date august 30, 2022 and profile 1 month that i set when i create those vouchers
- used same date and profile 1 week and print it and so on
Thanks in advance

Saraj
just joined
Topic Author

Re: UM mass vouchers printed

Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:53 pm

in old version, I did upgrade to v7.5, as there is no admin portal, Any help about my initial post please?

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:59 pm

Sorry, not because I do not use that feature, but I know than only old v6 usermanager have web interface

Saraj
just joined
Topic Author

Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:13 pm

How to modify below code, to include profile, time vouchers created to sort users to meet my criteria above. Thanks
 /user-manager/user/generate-voucher [f] voucher-template=printable_vouchers.html

Saraj
just joined
Topic Author

Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:49 pm

@rextended, hi
 /user-manager/user/generate-voucher [f] voucher-template=printable_vouchers.html numbers= [find group=montlyseptemper] 
Works fine, but how can i add more criteria to above code to include profile too please?
 /user-manager/user/generate-voucher [f] voucher-template=printable_vouchers.html numbers= [find group=montlyseptemper] & [find profile=monthlyseptember] 
but return error, appreciate your feedback

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:25 pm

I can't test and can not guarantee anything, but following routeros syntax can be:

/user-manager/user/generate-voucher [f] voucher-template=printable_vouchers.html numbers=[find where group=montlyseptemper and profile=monthlyseptember]

Saraj
just joined
Topic Author

Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:19 pm

Thank you for your kind reply. It’s not intend to work because of profile tag as it’s return error, seems the profile name have different name approach in MT database. Thank you again