Community discussions

MikroTik App

DcVamps
just joined
Topic Author

Cannot Connect to CRS309-1G-8S+

Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:36 pm

I have my CRS309 on RouterOS 6.47.9 LTS, in bridge mode. After restoring power following an accidental power outage (read: cat unplugged UPS, and the alarm did not wake me up), I am unable to connect to it. I am able to connect to my RB4011 and CS1112 just fine, both through the web interface, and winbox.

I have power cycled the CRS309, as well as reset it via the reset switch on the front of the switch. Both attempts have failed. Connections to the CR309 are just consistently timing out. Devices connected to the switch are not getting any internet connection as well, so it's network is not working either.

I have it set to a static IP via DCHP on my RB4011, and I can see it in winbox neighbors.

Is there anything I can do, or do i need to get a console cable to connect directly to it?

sindy
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Cannot Connect to CRS309-1G-8S+

Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:27 pm

Have you tried connecting to it by its MAC address rather than by IP address? If neither works, a console cable is the last possibility before resetting it to default configuration. On the other hand, unless the configuration is really complicated, a reset to defaults may be the least complicated way forward?