Community discussions

MikroTik App

EdoMax1978IT
just joined
Topic Author

sxtsq 5 ac performance

Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:13 pm

hi everyone and thanks to those who can answer me. I have a problem on the speed when connecting in bridge mode between two sxtsq 5 ac, they are installed about 900 meters apart and are visible. below you can see the connection and the connection between the two in download does not exceed 230Mbps and in upload does not exceed 60 Mbps from the station. what prebbe the problem? I am in a city area with many signs, see attached pictures. Thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ca6ko

Re: sxtsq 5 ac performance

Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:52 pm

what prebbe the problem? I am in a city area with many signs,
You have given almost no data to help you. There is no scan of the air from every point.
According to the data you have - set the frequency to 5825 eeeC.
Your signal level is pretty weak, the 80 MHz band needs a signal level of -51 dB, and you have -63 dB. In addition, one point can only work in the 40 MHz band.
The main task is to set the points correctly so that there is as little interference as possible.
You should read up on how wifi radio works, maybe you can improve it. For example, there is a separate Wireless Networking section on this forum