Community discussions

MikroTik App

joshhboss
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

VLAN on Bridge Not working with dhcp

Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:21 am

I have no idea what im missing but I can statically assign my computer to be on the proper subnet and ive untagged it and set PVID settings. But I can not for the life of me getting dhcp to work properly. I was hoping someone could look at my config and tell me what im missing.

Thank you.
[admin@MikroTik] >  export
# oct/25/2022 21:20:16 by RouterOS 7.6
# software id = 7XHG-9DN7
#
# model = RB760iGS
# serial number = E1F20DBE9019
/interface bridge
add admin-mac=08:55:31:FE:65:6C auto-mac=no comment=defconf ingress-filtering=no name=bridge vlan-filtering=yes
/interface vlan
add interface=bridge name=200 vlan-id=200
/interface list
add comment=defconf name=WAN
add comment=defconf name=LAN
/interface lte apn
set [ find default=yes ] ip-type=ipv4 use-network-apn=no
/interface wireless security-profiles
set [ find default=yes ] supplicant-identity=MikroTik
/ip hotspot profile
set [ find default=yes ] html-directory=hotspot
/ip pool
add name=default-dhcp ranges=192.168.88.10-192.168.88.254
add name=dhcp_pool1 ranges=192.168.200.2-192.168.200.254
add name=dhcp_pool2 ranges=192.168.200.2-192.168.200.254
add name=dhcp_pool3 ranges=192.168.200.10-192.168.200.254
/ip dhcp-server
add address-pool=default-dhcp interface=bridge name=defconf
add address-pool=dhcp_pool3 interface=200 name=dhcp1 relay=192.168.200.1
/port
set 0 name=serial0
/routing table
add fib name=to_ISP1
add fib name=to_ISP2
/interface bridge port
add bridge=bridge comment=defconf ingress-filtering=no interface=ether3
add bridge=bridge comment=defconf frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged interface=ether4 pvid=200
add bridge=bridge comment=defconf ingress-filtering=no interface=ether5
add bridge=bridge comment=defconf ingress-filtering=no interface=sfp1
/ip neighbor discovery-settings
set discover-interface-list=LAN
/ipv6 settings
set disable-ipv6=yes max-neighbor-entries=8192
/interface bridge vlan
add bridge=bridge tagged=bridge untagged=ether4 vlan-ids=200
/interface list member
add comment=defconf interface=bridge list=LAN
add comment=defconf interface=ether1 list=WAN
/interface ovpn-server server
set auth=sha1,md5
/ip address
add address=192.168.88.1/24 comment=defconf interface=bridge network=192.168.88.0
add address=192.168.200.1/24 interface=200 network=192.168.200.0
/ip dhcp-client
add add-default-route=no comment=defconf interface=ether1
add add-default-route=no interface=ether2
/ip dhcp-server network
add address=192.168.88.0/24 comment=defconf gateway=192.168.88.1
add address=192.168.200.0/24 dns-server=8.8.8.8,1.1.1.1 gateway=192.168.200.1
/ip dns
set allow-remote-requests=yes
/ip dns static
add address=192.168.88.1 comment=defconf name=router.lan
/ip firewall filter
add action=accept chain=input
add action=accept chain=input comment="defconf: accept established,related,untracked" connection-state=established,related,untracked
add action=drop chain=input comment="defconf: drop invalid" connection-state=invalid
add action=accept chain=input comment="defconf: accept ICMP" protocol=icmp
add action=accept chain=input comment="defconf: accept to local loopback (for CAPsMAN)" dst-address=127.0.0.1
add action=drop chain=input comment="defconf: drop all not coming from LAN" in-interface-list=!LAN
add action=accept chain=forward comment="defconf: accept in ipsec policy" ipsec-policy=in,ipsec
add action=accept chain=forward comment="defconf: accept out ipsec policy" ipsec-policy=out,ipsec
add action=fasttrack-connection chain=forward comment="defconf: fasttrack" connection-state=established,related hw-offload=yes
add action=accept chain=forward comment="defconf: accept established,related, untracked" connection-state=established,related,untracked
add action=drop chain=forward comment="defconf: drop invalid" connection-state=invalid
add action=drop chain=forward comment="defconf: drop all from WAN not DSTNATed" connection-nat-state=!dstnat connection-state=new in-interface-list=WAN
/ip firewall mangle
add action=mark-connection chain=output connection-mark=no-mark connection-state=new new-connection-mark=ISP1_conn out-interface=ether1
add action=mark-routing chain=output connection-mark=ISP1_conn new-routing-mark=to_ISP1 out-interface=ether1
add action=mark-connection chain=output connection-mark=no-mark connection-state=new new-connection-mark=ISP2_conn out-interface=ether2
add action=mark-routing chain=output connection-mark=ISP2_conn new-routing-mark=to_ISP2 out-interface=ether2
/ip firewall nat
add action=masquerade chain=srcnat comment="defconf: masquerade" ipsec-policy=out,none out-interface-list=WAN
add action=masquerade chain=srcnat out-interface=ether2
/ip route
add comment="Monitor Internet 1" disabled=no distance=1 dst-address=1.0.0.1/32 gateway=192.168.2.1 pref-src="" routing-table=main scope=10 suppress-hw-offload=no target-scope=10
add comment="Monitor Internet 2" disabled=no distance=2 dst-address=4.2.2.2/32 gateway=172.25.1.1 pref-src="" routing-table=main scope=10 suppress-hw-offload=no target-scope=10
add check-gateway=ping comment="Default Route" disabled=no distance=1 dst-address=0.0.0.0/0 gateway=1.0.0.1 pref-src=0.0.0.0 routing-table=main scope=30 suppress-hw-offload=no target-scope=11
add check-gateway=ping comment="BackUp Route" disabled=no distance=2 dst-address=0.0.0.0/0 gateway=4.2.2.2 pref-src=0.0.0.0 routing-table=main scope=30 suppress-hw-offload=no target-scope=11
/system clock
set time-zone-name=America/New_York
/system ntp client
set enabled=yes
/system ntp client servers
add address=40.119.6.228
/tool mac-server
set allowed-interface-list=LAN
/tool mac-server mac-winbox
set allowed-interface-list=LAN

Buckeye
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: VLAN on Bridge Not working with dhcp

Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:26 am

What port are you connecting the dhcp client to? Are you expecting to be connected vlan 1 or vlan 200?

what is your dhcp client? Windows?

If so what does ipconfig /all show ?

Providing some of those details would be helpful, as well as letting us know what you were expecting and what you got, including any error messages.

A sketch of you network layout (even a photo of a hand drawn sketch will make it easier to understand your setup, and the easier it is to understand, the more likely you will get help.

See Getting Answers and How to Report Bugs Effectively
@anav's New User Posting For Assistance
Getting the most out of this forum

joshhboss
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Re: VLAN on Bridge Not working with dhcp

Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:51 pm

What port are you connecting the dhcp client to? Are you expecting to be connected vlan 1 or vlan 200?

what is your dhcp client? Windows?

If so what does ipconfig /all show ?

Providing some of those details would be helpful, as well as letting us know what you were expecting and what you got, including any error messages.

A sketch of you network layout (even a photo of a hand drawn sketch will make it easier to understand your setup, and the easier it is to understand, the more likely you will get help.

See Getting Answers and How to Report Bugs Effectively
@anav's New User Posting For Assistance
Getting the most out of this forum
when I removed the dhcp relay 192.168.200.1.. the issue was resolved. I dont know why I put that in there. I promise to take more time moving forward to properly post and not use have a general question with no detail and expect an answer.

Appreciate your response..