Community discussions

MikroTik App

straiderox2
just joined
Topic Author

RB750 to CRS354

Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:36 pm

Good afternoon guys, how are you? Guys I wanted some help, I migrated from a RB750gr3 to a CRS354-48G-4S-2Q and I'm having problems. In my RB I entered the internet on ETH1 and on ETH5 I had done a DHCP, so I played ETH5 straight to my Switch. Now as I changed the equipment, I eliminated the Network Switch. So I did the same thing, I configured internet on ETH1 and made a DHCP Bridge on the other ports. The internet is working for everyone connected to the Bridge normally. However, I have an antivirus service, where each station communicates with a server on the web, and there is the problem, there are stations that are communicating normally and others are not, any tips if the Bridge needs any special configuration? Remembering that all firewall rules I took from the RB750 to my CRS. And what intrigues me is that some machines communicate and others do not with the server. thank you

k6ccc
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: RB750 to CRS354

Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:18 am

Without seeing your config, we would be guessing.
To export and paste your configuration (and I'm assuming you are using WebFig or Winbox), open a terminal window, and type (without the quotes) "/export hide-sensitive file=any-filename-you-wish". Then open the files section and right click on the filename you created and select download in order to download the file to your computer. It will be a text file with whatever name you saved to with an extension of .rsc. Suggest you then open the .rsc file in your favorite text editor and redact any sensitive information. Then in your message here, click the code display icon in the toolbar above the text entry (the code display icon is the 7th one from the left and looks like a square with a blob in the middle). Then paste the text from the file in between the two code words in brackets.