Community discussions

MikroTik App

TerminatorOWNZ
just joined
Topic Author

RB951Ui-2HnD + RBLHGR&R11e-LTE

Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:02 pm

Hi All,
Having both new with default configs Mikrotik Router and LGH LTE Kit, trying to get them to work together.
The idea that I'm trying to implement is to have RB951Ui-2HnD as a basic wifi router, and a RBLHGR&R11e-LTE Kit connected to Eth5 (PoE) as an internet source (4G).
Screenshot 2022-11-30 190104.png
By default, RB951Ui-2HnD is set up to have an internet source connected to the Eth1 port. But I want to take advantage of PoE, that's supported by both devices.

I'm still learning all the configuration depths of both devices, but alas, I have time constraints, thus really trying my best towards a minimum viable product :(
So far, I was able to set up the router with LTE Kit connected to Eth1(+power), and it's sort of working for all the wifi clients.
But I'm not able to connect to LTE config, can't get it working using PoE Eth5 port. And 100% sure that my current config attempt is pure garbage. Still, lot to learn.

I would really appreciate some advice, documentation, tutorial, or any useful information!
Thanks in advance!
Regards!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.