Community discussions

MikroTik App

jack2020
Topic Author

Problem with R11e-LTE-US

Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:49 pm

Good afternoon:
Maybe someone in the forum can help me with this problem. I am currently using this type of modem with a SIM card from a T-Mobile reseller. I don't know if the problem is the cell plan or if the provider has to make some kind of change. The APN is working correctly since I have an internet connection without any problem. But what I see are these constant messages of lte1 up, lte1 down. I already have like 700 reconnections. There is no problem with the signal as most of the time the signal bar stays green. Any idea what may be happening. Thanks for any help.
Mikrotik-LTE-Down.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amm0
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Problem with R11e-LTE-US

Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:43 am

You might want to make sure your upgrade to latest stable version and the firmware is updated first. If you R11e-LTE-US is too old, the firmware upgrade is a real PITA.

Your issue could be a bunch of other things too, but you really don't want to start troubleshoot on older versions.

jack2020
Topic Author

Re: Problem with R11e-LTE-US

Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:21 am

Thanks for the info. When I contacted Mikrotik support, they told me that the only way to update the firmware is with a USB adapter. Since this modem is installed on a LHG R antenna, it becomes more difficult to remove it and then upgrade it. In any case, this is the version that the modem has.
Modem.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.