Community discussions

MikroTik App

voncroy
just joined
Topic Author

LHGG LTE6 kit Refuse to Reset.

Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:35 pm

Hello everyone! i have in my hands an LHGG LTE6 kit , i am using it with mobile sim unlimited data

but unfortunately i have rly bad 4g coverage so the signal am receiving and the speed are rly bad.

I also have to say that i am junior in all these commands on the mikrotik terminal and all the computer staff , just going slowly as i learn more and more.

One day i decided to use the cell lock command . When i gave that command all the bands from cell monitor disappeared. I didn't know how to set it back to cell=0 so i decided to reset the

the equipment with the 5sec reset button after giving power. I connected but nothing changed. Give it one more try with reset button holding for 5 secs, led light flashing reboot normal

annnddddd nothing ! Still no cells no internet. So i keep reading and found the command cell = 0 and boom everything back to normal. Now is the big problem. Because am a noob i deactivated the

dchp and messed up with the ip's and now winbox cannot see the LHGG LTE6 kit and cant log in :( . I did several reset trying to achieve a hard reset all configuration but nothing. Change pc , same

result. The adapter of the pc says ipv4 and ipv6 no network no ip's. Am connecting another internet cable to my pc from another router that has internet and everything works fine but when am

connecting back the ethernet from the LHGG LTE6 kit cant see nothing on winbox cant log in to the LHGG LTE6 kit. Am really sorry for the long post !! Am really desperate right now i believe that for

many of you guys what's happening to me its easy and funny to fix. I hope someone can have a bit of time to explain to me what to do. Thanks a lot in advance .