Community discussions

MikroTik App

mtnotify
just joined
Topic Author

Need help/advice..

Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:00 am

vlanprob.jpg
Good day, I hope someone can help me about this.. As you can see, LTE modem and LiteAP AC is connected to switch, then goes to media con and going to ether1 in haplite. I've vlaned my LiteAP (to pass my hotspot and PPPoE) - with lan0 and bridge with wlan0. Management port is non-vlan lan0. Everything works well until if the pppoe client disconnects. It won'r automatically reconnect back to pppoe. I need to disable the vlan30 interface first so that the pppoe client can reconnect and enable again after that for other users in LiteAP is disconnected after disabling the vlan30 interface. I have to do this everytime the pppoe client will be disconnected. Is there something I have skip on my setup or it is wrong totally?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mtnotify
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Need help/advice..

Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:12 pm

LiteAP lan0 is vlan30 untagged port, mikrotik ether1 has tagged/untagged vlan30 interface bridge with hotspot & pppoe while native vlan is the LTE modem. LTE modem can't pass through LiteAP since it's VLANNED. I can connect the other end (LBE Gen2 & EAP 110) with my hotspot and pppoe, not with the LTE dhcp.

PS.
There is no PPPoE configuration in LTE modem. It's an ISP source.