Community discussions

MikroTik App

Sante
just joined
Topic Author

LHG 18 Lost connection when using cell lock

Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:44 pm

Hi,
I would need help regarding my lhg 18, when I try to use cell lock it starts to disconnect and goes in 3G and does not reconnect anymore even after several hours I have to do it manually either by removing the Cell lock or with any modification on the LTE interface and applying it. I spent several hours doing tests and through the cell monitor I kept tabs on the cells on which I do the lock and if I do not put it I keep finding but as I lock time a few seconds and disappear. If I take off the 3G, I stop surfing completely.
I tried to put in the script for cell lock also 2-3 cells (those to which it attached without lock cells) but nothing to do, if I activate the cell lock disappear all cells and do not reconnect.
I am sure that I have installed all possible updates I have double checked several times both through winbox and terminal.
Any idea what the problem is?

I would need help regarding my lhg 18, when I try to use cell lock it starts to disconnect and goes in 3G and does not reconnect anymore even after several hours I have to do it manually either by removing the Cell lock or with any modification on the LTE interface and applying it. I spent several hours doing tests and through the cell monitor I kept tabs on the cells on which I do the lock and if I do not put it I keep finding but as I lock time a few seconds and disappear. If I take off the 3G, I stop surfing completely.
I tried to put in the script for cell lock also 2-3 cells (those to which it attached without lock cells) but nothing to do, if I activate the cell lock disappear all cells and do not reconnect.
I am sure that I have installed all possible updates I have double checked several times both through winbox and terminal.
Any idea what the problem is?

Sante
just joined
Topic Author

Re: LHG 18 Lost connection when using cell lock

Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:55 pm

I add a photo of the log.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.