Community discussions

MikroTik App

Techsystem
Topic Author

Route one WAN connection with multi public ip address on it

Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:32 pm

Hello My friends..!
so i have one Fiber WAN connection from My ISP connected to Huawei Router and this Huawei Router connected to MT RB951ui Router in ether1, i have 3 public ip address on this fiber connection, anyone know how to separate this public ip address from it in mikrotik..?
i mean if i want to route one of my LAN devices using one of this public ip how can i do that ..? well the most important section for me is how to get the three public from one interface do i ahve to create VLAN that related to ether1 ..?

k6ccc
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Route one WAN connection with multi public ip address on it

Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:48 pm

I'm doing it with routing rules. Different LANs (or VLANs in some cases) use different routing rules to get to teh internet.

Techsystem
Topic Author

Re: Route one WAN connection with multi public ip address on it

Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:35 am

I'm doing it with routing rules. Different LANs (or VLANs in some cases) use different routing rules to get to teh internet.
Hello K6ccc..!
Please can you give me more detailed info about how can i do that..? actually its the first time that i do such thing in mikrotik..
what i have to create in the first place in case the WAN connection come from ether1 and lets suppose that my public IPs is
184.12.12.55, 184.12.12.16, 184.12.12.17