Community discussions

MikroTik App

canerandagio
just joined
Topic Author

undefined connection problems

Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:56 am

hi, I'm having some connection problems from some devices, tablet, smartphone and firestik.

With the firestik I have "first connection" problems above all, for example I choose to watch a non-live film and it has difficulty starting it, then once started it works fine, this with the now tv app.
While with the DAZN app, always on firestik, I encounter connection problems while watching the matches, so it kicks me out of the live and I have to go back.

Even my mother, while watching Turkish television series, she only watches those :lol: , with her tablet or smartphone, has connection problems:
with the mediaset infinity app, often, it does not start the selected episode, and while she watches it sometimes it gets thrown out.
While on the browser the video freezes after a few minutes of viewing.
Here I did a precise check with the smartphone, I deactivated the wifi connection with the mikrotik and I only used the data connection of the sim, and everything went well, no problem.

So I can deduce that the problem is the router, I immediately thought about the wifi but honestly now I'm also thinking that it could be the lte.

P.S. it seems that with the notebook, which is in another room, I have no problems, for example watching youtube everything goes smoothly, with the firestik, tablet and smartphone I'm 3 meters away in the same room as the router.

device:chateau lte 12
software:7.7rc3
installation:indoor

What steps do I need to take to fix things? Thanks
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image