Community discussions

MikroTik App

lacibsd
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Weird issues with one of the networks

Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:22 am

I have 3 networks defined on my router, on one the networks one client, it can be any random client, is keep having issues. The client still receives an IP and can ping the gateway (Mikrotik) but can't get out of the LAN, can't ping or reach on TCP anything else. It's always just one random client at a time. :shock:

I pasted the (I think) relevant configuration here https://private.sparky.red/?38dbc11f5ba ... JcU4R7QFzw.

The network with the issues is 192.168.1.0/24. Maybe you guys can see something that I missed.

Thank you!

anav
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Weird issues with one of the networks

Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:10 am

Quick reply get rid of all the garbage firewall rules and stop with this apples and oranges crap.
The one subnet that is giving you fits is the only one thats a vlan, and of course then you have two bridge.

Keep it simple, life and configs works better...
one bridge all subnets are vlans......

lacibsd
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Re: Weird issues with one of the networks

Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:15 pm

eth2-master has an Airport Extreme connected working in AP mode.
If the Airport is in AP mode you need to feed in vlan1003 for it's guest network.
Quick reply get rid of all the garbage firewall rules and stop with this apples and oranges crap.
The one subnet that is giving you fits is the only one thats a vlan, and of course then you have two bridge.

Keep it simple, life and configs works better...
one bridge all subnets are vlans......