Community discussions

MikroTik App

zlJabels
just joined
Topic Author

CCR2216-1G-12XS-2XQ

Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:45 pm

Good afternoon, I'm new to the forum, I would like to ask for your kind help, I don't know if any of you have handled the Mikrotik 2216 with 14 SFP ports up to now, it's going very well, the detail is in the speed test, the upload governs me a lot a maximum of 100 megabytes when downloading I have a normal consumption, of 3.4g acquired, the provider tells me that it is symmetrical and not asymmetrical, both uploaded and downloaded previously in a 1072, I did not have that problem, the change was drastic since no more was achieved 1072, due to the capacity of ports that we have changed, I would like to think that it could be a matter of change at the hardware and software level, does anyone know if they have had the greatness to test this equipment and if they suffer the same in the upload of megabytes and not the download of megas.

zlJabels
just joined
Topic Author

Re: CCR2216-1G-12XS-2XQ

Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:37 pm

Hello again, they sent us another piece of equipment to this one, nothing has been updated yet to test its performance, it is fatal, a horror piece of equipment, supposedly it is the replacement for the 1072 and it does exactly the same, the worst upload, in the 1072 with the same configuration works perfectly but when connecting the 2216 the replacement of this equipment shrinks due to the configuration a terrible performance I do not know if it is due to the issue of some compatibility in the Sfps but so far I have not seen anyone else have this problem and mine There are already 2 teams reviewed with different configurations.

Please, if anyone knows, I can solve this, I ask you in the attentive way to help the server, thanks