Community discussions

MikroTik App

capobianco79
just joined
Topic Author

ping between STATION BRIDGE and AP BRIDGE

Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:20 am

HI,
i'm new in mikrotik world. i've built in my home a little network, with 3 mikrotik routerboard, i've connected SW1 SW2 e SW2 in a ring topology, with SW1 which is my default gateway and dhcp server connected to internet. then i've bought 2 HAP mini ( identyty: WACP1) in AP BRIDGE MODE ( i've tagged vlan2 and vlan9 on my WLAN interface ). i've done a trunk between SW2 and HAP MINI. i've 2 vlan ( 2 for ip camera and 9 for management ), i think my vlan tables and vlan filterering is ok.

this is the problem, i have another HAP MINI ( identity WACP2 ) in STATION BRIDGE MODE. i have created my 2 vlan, and done all the config. if i connect a HOST to the HAP mini in STATION BRIDGE MODE i can ping my default gateway wich is SW1, and other host in other vlan, so i suppose i've done correctly the config.

but if i try to use terminal in router OS on the HAP MINI (WACP2), i can't reach other vlan, my itnervlan routing is working on the network, (i've 3 vlan interfaces under SW1 bridge )

i would like to know is it possibile to ping between STATION BRIDGE (with management vlan) and AP BRIDGE. if i use AP BRIDGE i can ping everything with my management vlan, but is impossibile to reach the ip that i've assigned to STATION BRIDGE.

any idea to solve the problem ? thank