miziri
just joined
Topic Author

automicaly IP router 951

Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:45 pm

Hi,
I hope you are fine,
we have router border 951 i selected auto IP it does not work,
i selected in clint on either1 auto search it does not take IP.
for u information i have another router 951 which give dhcp range 192.168.0.1

your advise

thanks
Salih

k6ccc
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: automicaly IP router 951

Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:18 am

Your post is really hard to understand what you are asking. Please provide a better description of what is connected to what - or better yet, a network drawing. Next, please export your configuration for your router and post it here. Without both of these, we're guessing.

To export and paste your configuration (and I'm assuming you are using WebFig or Winbox), open a terminal window, and type (without the quotes) "/export hide-sensitive file=any-filename-you-wish". Then open the files section and right click on the filename you created and select download in order to download the file to your computer. It will be a text file with whatever name you saved to with an extension of .rsc. Suggest you then open the .rsc file in your favorite text editor and redact any sensitive information. Then in your message here, click the code display icon in the toolbar above the text entry (the code display icon is the 7th one from the left and looks like a square with a blob in the middle). Then paste the text from the file in between the two code words in brackets.