Community discussions

MikroTik App

Bikeprincess
just joined
Topic Author

hAP ax2 wifi not detected

Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:10 am

I have problem with my hAP ax2. On last connection I found, that the router don't have wifi interface. In log is show only in log:
"DefConf gen: Unable to find wireless interface(s)"
and I can't find any way to fix it. I try to reset to factory firmware, reset config, but the problem is still here. Any help, or it's better to return resseler?

dcavni
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: hAP ax2 wifi not detected

Sun May 07, 2023 1:47 pm

Try to update RouterOS and then Firmware. If this won't help send it back and get anoter one.

mkx
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: hAP ax2 wifi not detected  [SOLVED]

Sun May 07, 2023 1:53 pm

Make sure that ax2 has package wifiwave2 installed (look under /system/packages) ... it's available in "Extra Packages" archive on download.mikrotik.com, just make sure it's exactly the same version as routeros package.

After you install the package, perform reset to factory config to get default wireless config in place.

Bikeprincess
just joined
Topic Author

Re: hAP ax2 wifi not detected

Mon May 08, 2023 12:04 am

Make sure that ax2 has package wifiwave2 installed (look under /system/packages) ... it's available in "Extra Packages" archive on download.mikrotik.com, just make sure it's exactly the same version as routeros package.

After you install the package, perform reset to factory config to get default wireless config in place.
Ok, thanks for reply. That's help :)