MikroTik App

teroo22
just joined
Topic Author

Need Help PLZ

Fri May 19, 2023 12:52 am

HI Guys
I Need your Help for this Condtion ?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

k6ccc
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Need Help PLZ

Fri May 19, 2023 1:27 am

Your drawing as shown does not make any sense. It looks like you tried so "simplify" the drawing to the point of useless.
A bunch of question - I'm sure there will be others.
What devices are the four Mikrotik routers and the switch?
What software versions are being used?
Post configurations for all devices.
Is this a stand alone network or is there an Internet connection somewhere that is needed?
Are all devices supposed to be able to directly communicate? Same broadcast domain, or needs to be routed?
Are each of these at separate locations?
Why does each PC need to be directly connect to a separate router?
How is the fiber connected to the routers? Not the way it's drawn - fiber does not work that way.
How is the wireless connected to each router? A separate wireless device for each router / a shared WiFi device / built in WiFi on each router?

teroo22
just joined
Topic Author

Fri May 19, 2023 2:24 am

- What devices are the four Mikrotik routers and the switch?
All Routers are RB941-2nD-TC
- What software versions are being used?
- Post configurations for all devices.
I Need Best Way to Config all Routers
- Is this a stand alone network or is there an Internet connection somewhere that is needed?
not Need internet its local network
- Are all devices supposed to be able to directly communicate? Same broadcast domain, or needs to be routed?
yes they need to be on one network , not need doamin or any addtional config
- Are each of these at separate locations?
yes all sites are at separate locations from 10 KM to 35 KM from main Device
- Why does each PC need to be directly connect to a separate router?
they need fiber connection to be main connection betwwen all pcs but fiber is broken many times so they decided to use cctv wirless network thats allready working as backup connection while fixing fiber network as the site IT ENG told me so they need dirctly connect to a separate router to prevent loop and sparate betwwen fiber and wireless network
- How is the fiber connected to the routers? Not the way it's drawn - fiber does not work that way.
fiber connected with sub routers by media converter and all routers connected to main router with ethernet switch (every sub pc is connected to main pc with a separate fiber cable not one cable connected them with main pc ) this is old connection
- How is the wireless connected to each router? A separate wireless device for each router / a shared WiFi device / built in WiFi on each router?
wireless is connected by 2 ubnt devices like nano and loco and connectd together with a switch So we Add mikrotik RB as VLAN Switch To isolate cctv netwotk from plc network
- note -- the site engneer need plc pc to connected together dirctly He refuses any routing

k6ccc
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri May 19, 2023 2:32 am

- Post configurations for all devices.
I Need Best Way to Config all Routers

To export and paste your configuration (and I'm assuming you are using WebFig or Winbox), open a terminal window, and type (without the quotes) "/export hide-sensitive file=any-filename-you-wish". Then open the files section and right click on the filename you created and select download in order to download the file to your computer. It will be a text file with whatever name you saved to with an extension of .rsc. Suggest you then open the .rsc file in your favorite text editor and redact any sensitive information. Then in your message here, click the code display icon in the toolbar above the text entry (the code display icon is the 7th one from the left and looks like a square with a blob in the middle). Then paste the text from the file in between the two code words in brackets.

anav
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri May 19, 2023 2:35 am

SO the main router has three separate fiber connections to each R1,R2,R3,
SO the main has three separate backup wifi connections to each R1,R3,R3

I have no clue what your network entails.......

k6ccc
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri May 19, 2023 2:37 am

So a summary is that all four routers only need to provide automatic fallback between the fiber (primary) and wireless (backup) links.
Correct?

And confirm what anav asked.

teroo22
just joined
Topic Author

Fri May 19, 2023 3:01 am

So a summary is that all four routers only need to provide automatic fallback between the fiber (primary) and wireless (backup) links.
Correct?
yes that is i need
And confirm what anav asked.

teroo22
just joined
Topic Author

Fri May 19, 2023 3:07 am

SO the main router has three separate fiber connections to each R1,R2,R3,
SO the main has three separate backup wifi connections to each R1,R3,R3
I have no clue what your network entails.......
yes

teroo22
just joined
Topic Author

Fri May 19, 2023 3:53 am

i Mean Like it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.