MikroTik App

abbio90
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Hotspot custom ROS7

Wed May 24, 2023 8:27 am

Good morning everyone.
I'm asking a question that I've never been able to get an answer to. with routerOS 7, if I use the hotspot package with user manager everything works .. but I would like to modify the HTML page so that instead of entering the login data, the customer can register an email address or a telephone number in which I can create emails via script credentials with OTP and I send them either by sms or by mail. how to do?

fragtion
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Hotspot custom ROS7

Fri May 26, 2023 11:18 pm

Modify the login.html to have a html form (or just a hyperlink) which posts/directs to your web server hosting the PHP script that does the processing you need. Then just add the address for that web server into the walled-garden section of your hotspot so it can be reached by unauthenticated guests

abbio90
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Re: Hotspot custom ROS7

Sat May 27, 2023 12:29 am

I thought of modifying the HTML file somehow, and reloading it on the modified mikrotik. but how do I create variables connected to the HTML page to be called from system script