Community discussions

MikroTik App

gavi
just joined
Topic Author

Need advice on routing mikrotik > mikrotik > device (act as a wifi router)

Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:42 pm

Hello.
I am trying to connect 2 mikrotik devices with third device over wifi. One act as a main router (4011), second (hap ac lite) connected via ethernet. I have connected hap ac lite to a device, which act as a wifi router (and has a web interface on lets say 192.168.1.1) over wifi and I need to make this device endpoint 192.168.1.1 available to clients on main router (4011). I can ping "device" from hap ac lite over wlan1, but not from 4011 or laptop that is connected either to hap ac lite or 4011. I am thinking of something like interface mirror I suppose, where wlan1 sends all trafic to eth2 (hap ac lite) port and this eth2 sends to lets say eth10 on 4011. I tried to configure this but no luck so far. Both routers have access to the internet now and can see each other, but no luck with third device. I made a small scheme of how it works right now, maybe anyone can advice what way I should configure my routers to pass traffic to third device?
Blank diagram.jpeg
2023-06-02_16-41.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anav
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Need advice on routing mikrotik > mikrotik > device (act as a wifi router)

Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:44 pm

Configs for all three, less router serial numbers and any public WANIP info.